DIY modern Christmas decoration (for in the tree)
DIY modern Christmas decorations
Heyy dear people! welcome to a new blog post where I will show you my new creation. I do not know exactly what inspired me to make this but I do know that in a spontaneous mood I ordered a lot of popsicle sticks to put these nice Christmas stars together;)
These Christmas stars are shatterproof / cat proof because they do not break immediately when such a small terrorist is inspecting the newly decorated Christmas tree. This DIY is very easy to make but still looks very nice and minimalistic! Also fun to make with the children!
What do you need?
- Ice-cream sticks
- Wood glue
- Different colors of paint and accessories
- Rope (Hema)
How do you make it?
- Start this DIY by gluing the ice- cream sticks together in the shape of a star (see photos).
- Clamp on every piece where is glued a clothes-peg and let the star dry for a while.
- Use a primer to make sure your paint will look nice.
- Paint your star in a fun color, make figures on it or personalize it by putting your name on it!
- Let the paint dry and tie a string at the tip of the star.
- Hang it in the tree or string it on a long rope like a Christmas garland, for example! Be creative!
I hope you have gained some inspiration with this DIY! Need more inspiration? Take a look at my Instagram account and press that follow button! https://www.instagram.com/its_labelled/