DIY Christmas coasters (for the Christmas table)
DIY Christmas Coasters
Heyy dear people! Welcome to a new blog post where I show you how I made these Christmas related coasters that are very suitable for the Christmas table! In three weeks it will be that far, Christmas! I personally can not wait as I am on a very large island with about 25 degrees (Australia);).
As I told in my last Christmas DIY, we do not have a Christmas tree this year, which means that I can not spend a whole day decorating the Christmas tree and listening to the most weird Christmas music at all times .. Even though I’m not complaining! I can not wait to board that plane :). However, for my personal Christmas atmosphere I made these nice Christmas coasters of felt!
What do you need?
- Gray felt (thin)
- Black felt (firm)
- Textile adhesive
- Needle with a big hole (Hema hobby needle)
- Sewing needle
- Red and white rope
- White sewing thread
- Round circumference
How do you make it?
- Start by cutting out a circle from both types of felt.
- Sew with a white yarn a Christmas related pattern.
- Thread with the red & white rope along the side of the gray round felt.
- Coat a large amount of textile glue on the round black felt and then stick the gray felt on top
- Put your coaster under something heavy and let it dry for a while.
- I hope that you have gained some inspiration for, for example, your own Christmas table!
More inspiration? Follow me on Instagram -> https://www.instagram.com/its_labelled/