DIY Christmas Wooden Bead Garland
DIY wooden bead Garland Christmas
Heyy dear people and welcome to a new DIY! Is it almost Christmas? I can not wait! That has two reasons this year … First, I love Christmas and I love Christmas shopping and Christmas decoration! And secondly, I’m going to Australia this year at Christmas to visit my boyfriend! With that last reason in mind, I made this new DIY. Given the fact that I am going to Australia this year at Christmas, I do not have a Christmas tree at home. So I can not extensively decorate the house with everything that has anything to do with Christmas … But I just love Christmas and that’s why I made this bead necklace which has a little Christmas touch. Just for the idea and to get a little in the mood already;) Before I walk sweaty through Christmas!
It is very simple and minimalistic but still very nice! You can also just hang this bead garland in the Christmas tree!
What do you need?
- Wooden beads in different sizes (Pipoos) S
- trong rope (hema)
- Black paint
- Thin Brush
How do you make it?
- All you have to do is string the beads randomly onto a nice rope and then paint the text MERRY XMAS with your least jerky hand on it.
- Make sure you make a loop at the beginning, so it’s able to hang.
- If you use large beads, a thicker rope is more convenient or you have to make sure that the large bead hole is not larger than the other smaller beads.
- Of course, another text is always an option! This is purely for inspiration. Let your creativity run free!
Good luck and be creative!
|Open in Google Translate|