DIY wooden designer side table/stool
DIY designer side table / stool
Hey guys and welcome to a new DIY in which I will show you my new idea! This time I gained my inspiration from another DIY! Last week I showed you the Scrabble wall decoration and that gave me the inspiration for this stool or side table. In my eyes it really looks like a designer showpiece and that’s why I like it so much! Also considering the fact that it has no design worthy price tag. So that’s really nice too;)
A simple DIY with a big impact! People with two left hands can also make this!
What do you need?
- Underlayment plate 244cm x 122cm
- Wood glue
How do you make it?
- Sand up all your plates with sandpaper
- Take off with a dry cloth
- Start stacking and make sure you stack straight!
- use a lot of wood glue!
- Stack your plates until your stool or table is high enough